Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I Know Nothing About You, And Yet, I Want To Let You Exploit Me For Your Own Personal Gain...

"The 7M Bachelor Freak Out!"
January 20, 2003 Non Union
DESCRIPTION: 7M Pictures announces the casting of the cyberseries "The 7M Bachelor Freak Out!" This reality series will feature the most creative people in the world (Translated = freaks.) (That's not how I would have translated that, but ok...) as they search for their mate. Submit a tape that explains why you would be the perfect mate for the company's resident bachelor, 7M Pictures' President John W. XXXXX. (How convenient for him. I wonder if this project was his idea?) All races, sexes, shapes and sizes are welcome. (Sexes? Well it's nice to know he's not picky. Or perfectly straight.) Entrants must be at least age 18. Be creative, but keep it legal. (Oh, hey now, don't start telling me what I can and cannot do with my creative [read: FREAKY!] talents...) By submitting, you are agreeing to the terms of submission as posted on XXXXX.com
. Send tapes with release form (at XXXXX.pdf) to:7M Bachelor Freak Out c/o 7M Pictures XXXXX, OH 43234For more information, write XXXXX.com.

Forget the bachelors - I can picture John W's parents freaking out right about now...
...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny