Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Is This A Play Or A Movie?

TOUGH STRUGGLE ENT. AND Iconz Model-Casting AGENCY ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS ACTORS THAT CAN SANG!!!!!!!!!!! (SING) WE ARE HOLDING AUDITIONS IN PHILADELPHIA
PLACE: 1527 BRANDYWINE ST (between Green St and Spring garden St.) SUITE 105 PHILADELPHIA PA 19130
DATE:JULY 9TH
TIME: 12 NOON ? 8:00pm
DATE: JULY 10TH
TIME: 2:00pm ? 8:00pm (??? Does that mean they're not sure when they will start? I know I'm not a "professional" yet - but to me that seems... unprofessional.)
To sent up audition slot (optional) send your headshot and resume ASAP
PLEASE BRING A CD TO SING 1 SONG IF THE CHARACTER SINGS. FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE PICTURES IT WILL BE A $3.00 FEE FOR SNAPSHOT
BREAKDOWN
Devil - white male, mid 40's, christopher walken type
young Soulful - 4 yr old - cute and can sing really well
Soulful - 21 yrs. old - cute and can sing really well
Malik - 25, sexy, educated gansta
Tyrone, 26, thug
Randy, 27 thug
Preacher, 30, male, well spoken, dynamic
Aunt, 28, mouthy
Mom, 27, very thin - must be able to sing
Trina, 21, sexy
Leslie, 22, sexy
Shema, 20, sexy (I know the differences are subtle, but I think, personally, I am more of a Leslie than a Shema or Trina...)
Louise, 38, heavyset - must be able to sing
Dana, 33, average looking - willing to do graphic sex scene (I'm not sure where to begin here... Trying to imagine all the girls at home reading this and saying, "That's me! I'm average-looking! I can totally do this part!" Or wondering how "graphic" this sex scene will be with said average-looking woman... Or, with the fact that no one else on the cast list is required to do a graphic sex scene, which leaves me... perplexed...)
Craig, 36, average looking, needs to be cold and unfeeling
THIS IS A PAYING JOB
ICONZ AGENCY
XXXXX.com
...m

No comments: