Monday, February 12, 2007

Craigslist Has Casting Notices!

In fact, someone told me that she replied to an ad on CL for a certain famous brand of vodka print job casting, and the gentleman (I use the term loosely) who replied said that she would "only be considered" if she, um... gave him a different kind of "job". AWESOME. That's the sort of thing that makes me giggle... right before I fly into a rage.

Anywho, so I skimmed the site myself and picked a few winners. Of course, these could be perfectly legitimate - like the "work-at-home" webcam business - but they certainly are interesting... And they pay!

Webcam actress needed
Reply to: XXXXXcraigslist.org

Date: 2007-02-12, 10:00AM EST
I am looking to set up a sexy woman who can speak well (Yes... "speak" well. She must be able to "speak" very, very well. In fact, your audition will to to recite the Ghettysburg Adress while showering...) on camera with her own legitimate work-at-home business. Send pic and contact number and I will give you more details. Big opportunity. Thanks
· Compensation: Variable - Pay per video

Flirt and Flash Actress
Reply to: XXXXXcraigslist.org

Date: 2007-02-11, 8:05PM EST
Need one actress for street theater gig. You will flirt and flash (with discretion of course). Of Course! What - do I look like I'm crazy? If I am going to expose myself to strangers in public and have it recorded, you bet I'm gonna be SMART about it!
· Compensation: 250/day

Need Special Actress
Reply to: XXXXXcraigslist.org

Date: 2007-02-12, 9:52AM ESTFor "What do you say to a naked lady?" hidden camera show. How about... "Aren't you cold?" or "Are those real?" or "Pardon me!" or "Wow, you look nothing like my cousin Shirley!" or "Can I help you polish up your resume so you don't have to take creepy jobs from CraigsList anymore?"
· Compensation: 500/day Although I will say that is very tempting...
...

No comments: