Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Sketchy Much?

It's been a while. I can offer excuses and apologies... but instead, I offer this:

Teen Talent Search (Greenwich Village)
Date: 2012-07-02, 10:38PM EDT
Reply to: XXXXX.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Great Pay !!! The Summer Is here and I am looking for Teen models to model for upcoming party events. I'm looking for photogenic female models, age 14 and up to be photographed.No experience necessary! Now that the weather is getting nice let's do an outdoor shoot in the park or around town. Actors, dancers, artists, musicians, circus performers, or models. Here is my party link: XXXXX.php

This is for party events and your photos do not have to show your face, but we do want to make sure that your photos are appealing.You get high res photos from the shoot, usually around 100 piC. I am willing to pay $200 for your time.Send me a picture if you are interested! And let me know when you are free. I will only reply to good matches. Thanks in advance and make sure that you let me know when you are available.
 
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: paid
...

No comments: