Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Will Work For A Free Shot Of Booze

‘TEQUILA CONFESSIONS’

Steve XXXXX (casting) is casting Tequila Confessions. Partida Tequila is looking for your best, worst, crazy, or interesting tequila stories. Shooting TBD in NYC, Miami, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

Seeking—Males and Females: 21+, to share their best and worst tequila stories.

Auditions will be held by appt. only in NYC, Miami, Chicago, and Los Angeles. For an appointment, visit www.tequilaconfessions.com, click on “casting call,” and fill out the audition form and attach a jpeg with a recent picture. Due to the number of anticipated submissions (I think you may be over-estimating yourself, hun), not all may be asked to audition. No pay, but confessions will be featured on the website and those who “make the cut” will have the opportunity to taste 100% blue agave premium tequila.

I don't think I want the internet community to be in on my worst tequila moments. Seriously. And I imagine that most of these stories will end with puking, black-outs, or "And I woke up with her screaming that I'd peed on her." (True story - but not mine, thankfully.) Which isn't very pretty. So why bother?

Oh, right - for the "opportunity" to "taste" some fancy tequila. I guess this is sort of like the snake eating it's own tail scenario...
...

No comments: