Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why Don't You Just Pay A Prostitue? Sure, It's Illegal, But This Is Just Ickier.

Aspiring female mode with jealous boyfriend.... (NYC)
Date: 2009-09-15, 11:45AM EDT
Reply to: XXXXX.com

If the title describes you my opportunity is not for you. (*gasp* You tricked me!) I am a professional New York City based photographer with state-of-the-art studios and looking for a aspiring female model who has always dreamed of making it big but have never had the opportunity and the resources to succeed despite her beauty. If you have the will and determination to sleep with me, er - to make it to the top and you have what it takes to succeed this opportunity is right for you. If you have been around the block with photos all over the map and have not been able to make it so far, this is not for you. You need to be fresh, new, curious, willing to push the envelope, attach to nothing and open to everything. If I am describing you, I will unleash my top make-up and hair artists (and the dogs with the bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at you?), plus I will put at your disposal my professional studio and finances to help you succeed. If interested apply with two recent full body shots, info about you and a contact number. Also make sure your are available this coming Sunday with at least three outfits to test shoot at our studios with my professional make-up and hair artists. Please reply indicating why you are the right individual for this situation. Thanks.

* Location: NYC
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: no pay

So, what was the deal with the boyfriend? Why did you mention that, Mr. Photographer? I can't imagine why that would be important...

No comments: