Monday, August 07, 2006

Sort Of Like Shakespeare's Play Within A Play

ACTING DOCUMENTARY

Black Cougar Productions is casting a documentary film. Jeff XXXXX, camera & lighting; Silvio XXXXX, dir.Seeking—Actors and Actresses: all ages. Auditions will be held Aug. 15, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at Shetler Studios, 939 W. 8th St. (btwn. 55th & 56th sts.), Rm. 400, NYC. You will come in and tell them about your experiences in film or TV: the struggles, the highs and lows, the auditions you went on, acting jobs you did, the crazy eccentric people you’ve met, and more. Actors will be filmed at the audition so come prepared to tell them a true to life story that you went through. Bring pix & résumés and contact info. For more info, visit www.blackcougar.com. No pay.

"Well, I went on this one audition to be in a documentary about acting and I had to tell them a story about a weird acting experience. They were filming the audition, and there was no pay. I never did hear from them, but the next thing I knew, my friends told me they saw me in some documentary telling a story about a weird acting experience! But they never contacted me to tell me I was in it. And there was no pay... Isn't that weird?"
...

No comments: