Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Drumroll, Please...

Actor needed for the most incredible 28min Television Show of All Time (Midtown East)
Reply to: XXXXX.org
Date: 2007-04-11, 12:15AM EDT


I have a paid spot for a male/female to assist me in taping the most incredible television show of all time, a show of DRASTIC Social consequences that could turn the world upside down. (Sounds fun, sure, why not?) I'm not playing games when it comes to this Subject Matter. (Alright already.) I already get the world's top press and I'm seeking big world headlines from this Show, actually. (Sure, which is why, you know, you're searching on CraigsList.)

Taping will be very soon in a professional/MNN affiliated television studio in Midtown East. Pay is $20.00 and you may become very Cult as well. (Become very 'Cult'? Am I just old or does that make no sense?)

You'll announce the Beginning and appear as my assistant during the Show, although mostly Films will be playing throughout. Making comments and speaking on television, talking to some famous people call-ins, etc. It will be a one camera shoot and like I say this is totally legit and above-board. No nudity and nothing kinky, you just have to be there. (To be your assistant, Mr. Man-Who-Is-Afraid-To-Use-His-Own-Name-In-The-Casting-Notice-For-His-Own-Show?! I'm TOTALLY there!)

The Show will last approximately 1/2 hour. I ask you send me a headshot or bodyshot with your contact info. Taping could be within just a few days. It will appear on YouTube, MNN and possibly Beyond. (As in "The Great Beyond"?) Remember, this is something the likes of which the World has never seen before. Prepare yourself and have sort of a Revolutionary mindset just for starters. Send me your contact info and I'll fill you in more.


· it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
· Compensation: $20.00 for approximately give or take one hour

Wow. Wow. I believe absolutely nothing of what this guy says. Except that he might give me $20. Wow.

No comments: